Live the waterfront lifestyle everyone dreams of right here with nature's beauty all around you. This charming and fully updated waterfront home has so much to offer its next homeowner. Sunrise to Sunset you won't want to leave home! All four seasons here you can enjoy the magnificent scenery overlooking the water. Situated on Lynch cove, this home is convenient to everything by land or by water. The exterior of the home has a brand new architectural shingled roof, pier, deck, shed and fully fenced yard. The interior of the three bedroom 2 full bath home has been fully update with new 42" cabinterty, granite counters, new flooring, ceramic tiling, fresh painting and much more all on one level. Make this place your "forever home" There is also an open floor plan that flows efficiently through the eat-in kitchen, separate dining room and family room with wood burning fireplace that will warm the home on the colder evenings. There is plenty of natural light provided throughout the home. Lynch Cove is a great place for using and storing boats & jet skis. There is a recreational park close by and the fenced yard here is large enough to park multiple vehicles, camper or boat trailer. If you are looking for waterfront living, this home could be just right for you. Buyer to verify all flood insurance requirements if any and pay for elevation certificates if required.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Block, Concrete, Frame, Mason, Vinyl Siding
1,291 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Fenced, Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame, Concrete
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Private Dock, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Fishing. Bulkheaded, Flood Plain, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)