Classic Cape near historic downtown Gettysburg. Welcome to this 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath home featuring an updated kitchen with appliances, island, breakfast bar and built-ins, mudroom, living room with hardwood flooring and stone fireplace / wood stove insert. First floor bedroom with attached office or nursery, & walk in closet. Home has natural gas heating, central air conditioning, and newer roof. Lower level offers a laundry room, storage and bar/ family area. Attached garages allow for up to 7 car parking and /or workshop . (Mixed use zoning), All situated on over an acre near route 15 and Gettysburg National Park.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding, Brick
1,824 sq. ft
Yes - 7 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Workshop
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Partial, Poured
- 1. Insert, Fireplace Screen, Wood Stove.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 7 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Metal, Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- MIXED USE
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish. Level, Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price